ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Kelley Davidson fianna at mindspring.com
Wed May 26 12:29:44 PDT 1999

Unto Mistress Xene Theriane, Baroness of Elfsea and all of Ansteorra do I
send greetings,

Let me present the reason for the change in dates for Gulf Wars.

The site owner who agreed to the original dates (March 14-19) back in late
January, discovered in early May that the University of Mississippi had
scheduled next year's Spring Break for March 6-12. Because he is a teacher,
and so many of his staff are affiliated with the University and/or the local
school system, he asked that we change the dates to March 6-12. This change
permits the site owner to be present and available to support the War - a
factor that must be weighed heavily considering the size of the event.

I offer my personal apologies to all inconvenienced.

Dame Fianna nic Dhaibhidh
autocrat Gulf Wars, 2000