ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed May 26 13:45:24 PDT 1999

Ay, I agree with the Good Baron.  My little shire brought 24 fighters and 10 more non-combatants to Gulf War VII.
At Gulf War VIII, we were just nine fighters, and two non-combatants.

I too would offer to Volunteer if it means more of our shires fighters get to go

Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.