ANST - Gulf Wars Change of dates

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Wed May 26 16:31:45 PDT 1999

>For those putting together events for next spring or planning vacation time,

>please be aware that the dates for Gulf Wars IX have been changed to March

>7-12, 2000.

>I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

>In service,

>Dame Fianna

Is there anything that can be done to change the dates back? My lady and I have been looking forward to attending a Gulf War for a couple of years. Unfortunately, we are both students, and our Spring Break has been the week AFTER Gulf War for the last two years (at least). It was my understanding that the scheduling of Gulf War was to be based on the date of St Patrick's day so that every few years it would switch back and forth between the two Spring break weeks, allowing everyone a chance to attend every few years. Is there a reason for this change? I REALLY would like to attend Gulf War SOMETIME!

Lord Padric OMullan   )v8

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!