ANST - many thanks ... was: Viking Jewellery, Belt Fittings, and Molds from the Frojel Excavation on Gotland

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon May 3 11:01:11 PDT 1999

On 3 May 99, at 11:08, rmhowe wrote:

> If you are interested in Viking Casting please see:
> Anders Soderbergs' Bronze Casting in the Viking Age
> http://user.tninet.se/~mfx106d/index.htm

may Govannon bless your projects (g)

this link provided me set of links that i have been looking for for quite some
time ... in particular, Archaeometallurgy.Com ...

http://www.archaeometallurgy.com/basics/frontpg.html

been interested in the ancient metal trade routes and sources and this looks to
have exactly what i need in that arena ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves