ANST - Cabins at Loch Guardian

ruth &david blake tegan at swbell.net
Tue May 4 09:20:37 PDT 1999

If you are planning to attend Loch Guardian May 14 through 16
at Lake Houston State Park we still have bunks available in the large
cabin. It has a kitchen with refrigerator, sink and stove ,so no need to
drag a cooler along. It also has showers, bathroom, and a seating area
with fire pit right outside. There is a large fireplace (which I don't
think we will need ) and eight large ceiling fans that keep it very cool
at night.
         If you are interested call me (Tegan) at 281-471-4772

Thank You
Tegan Rhos