ANST - Re: Storms!

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Wed May 5 05:09:27 PDT 1999

>From what I have read Midwest City was in the path of the tornado and there
were casualties and mass destruction reported in that area.  The fact that
I can leave a message on what seems to be an answering machine to me is a
good omen but I still worry since they have not communicated with anyone.
Maybe someone closer to their location can check on them and give us a report.

Krzysztof