ANST - SCA - 35 year ???

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed May 5 08:32:04 PDT 1999

Lord BlackAngus,

No flames here.  I agree.  There's all sorts of things that could keep one
from attending one of these.  I was able to attend 25th because it was just
down the road from us.

But I wonder.  If, as some say, an event like this held every 5 years
lessens it meaning; then, what do they feel about the other events that
happen more frequently?

Gilli
Wearing his stylish new flame proof suit from El Paso