ANST - Sigh... (Truth or Bullsh*t)

Michael Silverhands michaelt at mechatronics.com
Wed May 5 20:32:09 PDT 1999

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> On 5 May 99, at 2:56, Kim Tucker wrote:
>
> > Welcome, kiddo's, to another round of that great game, "Truth or
> > Bullsh*t". ...
>
> *way* over the edge,  i would say and well past reasonable discussion or
> debate and into the realms of flaming personal ridicule ... not worth the
> effort to respond to.
>
> 'wolf

What? No witty rejoinder? No desire to debate the issue, yea verily unto the end
of time? No comments about "us vs. them", and class structures, and elitist
snobs, and hard-working but ignored underdogs who fall victim to politics? No
references to how you've been in the society since A.S. negative 5, and you used
to work, really you did, but you got burned out and now you're everywhere but we
can't see you? No threats, or character slurs, or attacks on the honor of the
person trying to have a "reasonable discussion or debate" with you?

Alright, who are you, and what have you done with the real 'wolf?!?!

Michael

p.s. looking again, I find that certain of these elements *are* present, albeit
more muted and restrained than usual... ok, you *might* be 'wolf... But I could
have *sworn* you liked - even *preferred* - "the realms of flaming personal
ridicule"... hmmm, I must have been mistaken. Oh, wait... I get it. Only when
you're dishing it out, not when you're on the receiving end. Okay! Now I
understand. Gadzooks, this is a complicated game... and the rules keep changing!
How do you ever expect me to learn it when you keep changing the rules? Oh...
and one more thing: don't look, but I'm pretty sure you *did* respond. <wink!>