ANST - Master Avatar

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Wed May 5 20:33:50 PDT 1999

Piet penned:

>I know Don Avatar lives in BG
>Pieter

I think if you ask about you may find that this misses the mark as well.
Don *Eule* lives in Bryn Gwylad and gets mistaken for Don Avatar quite
often... although I don't understand how.  I mean Eule is so suave and couth
and always impeccably and accurately dressed while that cad Avatar named
himself after some kind of heathen icon.  The next thing you'll be telling
me is that Sir Alaric Drake and Drake the Dark are the same person... or
that Don Dore and... what was it?... Darkwing?... are one and the same.

;) [mischievious giggle here]

Ritter Dieterich Kempenich von Eltz