ANST - Master Avatar

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Thu May 6 11:27:45 PDT 1999

Exactly,   those of us long in the Stargate have known Don Eule as Don
Avatar for many years, as that was his original name...but as the name
Avatar was not passable at the Heralds office, he came up with a new name,
Eule...   ( I believe I heard that Avatar is actually at title, like
'Baron', so you cannot name yourself with a title.. or some such nonsense).
Don Eule von Haginbald is of the Rapier community and wedded to Mistress
Ariella Christine d'Ailles.

Later, Avatar of Catsprey joined our society, just before Don Avatar moved
to Bryn Gwlad... that was *really* confusing, 'cuz you had to make sure
folks knew *which* Avatar you were referring to.    Master Avatar of
Catsprey is of the Bardic community, a musician, and is wedded to Lady
Narkissa Ekaterina Vladimrova ('Katya') and they live in the Loch Soillier
region.

Alternate personna's can be confusing.  Anyone remember 'Gwendolyn' the
alternate personna of Mistress Edwina Dirks Sterne?          Hillary

Pug said:

'I think the true confusion is Master Avatar and Don Eule's alternate
persona whom is also named Avatar.'