ANST - SCA - 35 year ???

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Thu May 6 15:10:52 PDT 1999

My personal opinion,
	I prefer every 5 years, but frequency doesn't help me decide whether
or not I will attend. Pensic occurs every year and I am not sure when I shall
ever attend because it is so far away and lasts 2 weeks. I started playing
last year and attended Gulf War and am looking forward to attending every
year. It is driving distance and just the right length of time. I make my
decisions on how far I must travel with child in tow and how long an event
lasts (convenience). Not on frequency of events. If it were every 5 years
maybe I could attend several over the years. I really hate to think we have
to wait 10 years. That is a long time in the developement of people, we will
be in an entire later stage of our lives. We are really excited about ATYC.
With whom do we cast our votes and who is keeping up with them?

Lady Siobhan O'Nial