ANST - A&S - does utility count?

Fopdejour1 at aol.com Fopdejour1 at aol.com
Sun May 9 13:14:06 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/9/99 3:47:36 PM !!!First Boot!!!, gilli at seacove.net
writes:

<< IMHO I think we sometimes forget what the C in SCA stands for.  I think
 credit should be given for Creative adaptations on modern items to a more
 period looking form or use.  Some of the things we do, because of the way we
 must do them (safety, health, etc), aren't going to be exactly *period*
 anyway.  In some cases, authentic materials aren't avaliable and close
 modern materials must be substited.  I'm inclined to think that the *spirt*
 is more important than the *letter*.

Gilli,
	I agree with you one hundred percent and so do most people.  Now,
just put all that using the specific examples as they apply to your entry
into your documentation.

 Ld. Charles de Bourbon