ANST - A&S - does utility count?

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Sun May 9 12:22:16 PDT 1999

> I still will continue to do period work, but if I see something
> that's "modern utility" (nice work, covers mundanity, looks
> period even at close inspection, etc) I will at least give that
> individual a pat on the back and buy them a beer/wine
> cooler/soda.  Right before I ask for the blueprints... ;-)

Thorgrim, now THAT is an approach I most heartily endorse.

Paying tribute where tribute is appropriate,
(thank you, Tom Lehrer & Prof. Lobachevsky)

    So use your eyes, and plagiarize
    But please, to be calling it Research!

Amra, still filking along...

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com