ANST - Judging Standards (Was: A&S - does utility count?)

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun May 9 19:17:25 PDT 1999

Greeetings and Hi there Oh great and Mighty Earl Marshall of Mine :)

Your research intrigues me.   You must show me these goodies when we can get
together.

However; while I haven't done any A & S myself, I do know of an individual
who was told that she needed to flesh out her history on weaving in a recent
A & S comp she entered.

I myself was amazed at the dificulty I had in documenting a simple quiver.
I guess our local resoures aren't very good.

Hope to see you soon,

 Gilli