ANST - Squire's Lost and Found?

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Mon May 10 11:42:11 PDT 1999

His Royal Majesty said...

>Last I saw them they were behind the thrones at Court. I got my
>fighting clothes back but I can't find the boots. Conal & Miguel
>packed up the thrones and stuff and don't recall noticing them.
>They could be in Geoffrey's truck or something but at least Lost
>and Found could look.

Our Event Steward brought a pair of men's boots to our Populous Meeting (the
Monday following Squire's).  I'd venture that they are yours, Your Majesty, and thus
in good hands.  I'm sure Lady Klare could easily bring them to Loch Guardian this
weekend?

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate

"But it's a Herald's job to speak for others!!!"