ANST - Bare Table A & S

Paul Mitchell 20thYear at Ansteorra.ORG
Mon May 10 14:14:06 PDT 1999

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but...

If it were up to me (which thank my Savior it never
will be), I would do away with the table, as well, and
judge the item _in use_.  I'm pretty sure that our
medieval forebears did nothing like our A&S competitions.

But I know that many people derive great enjoyment from
the competitions we have, so we should probably continue
to provide that venue, at least for the sake of those who
are enjoying it.

- Galen of Bristol

<snip>