ANST - Bare Table A & S

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon May 10 14:41:09 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

I think you might be on to something here.  How about two competitions?  One
for the indoors type of things and the other for things outside?

I particularlly like the outdoors part for a King's College type of thing.
While the airconditioning is nice in the Ansteorran summers, there is a
number of things that are at best difficult to do indoors.  If there's
interest in this type of an event, I'd be happy to steward it.  My Lady and
I have been thinking about doing this sort of thing for a while any way.

Any one interested?