ANST - A&S judging class/panel

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 15:45:10 PDT 1999

"I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to have a class or a discussion panel
done over this topic. Perhaps two displays could be created on a similar
topic and the teacher (or panel) could then discuss the good and bad
points of each. If there was time, having several arts, each with
good and better displays could be done. Perhaps leatherwork and
calligraphy or food, clothing and pottery."

Hey, I always love a chance to talk to a captive audience, I would be glad
to volunteer :)

Larissa, OL, OP, etc etc :)