ANST - Alexandrian Symposium on Religion in the Middle Ages

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Mon May 10 19:55:26 PDT 1999

Greetings, All!

The Alexandrian Company is once again preparing a symposium.  This year's
topic will be "Religion in the Middle Ages".

At the present time we do not have a site available.  We are looking for a
site.  We need an indoor site with classrooms available, ideally a series
of four to eight classrooms, for a one day series of classes.  The average
attendance has been under 100 in the past.  The usual arrangement is that
the local group arranges the site and keeps all moneys generated by the
event, while the Alexandrian Company will arrange for all instructors, we
will schedule the classes, and we will of course also ensure that the
classes maintain the high standards of past Alexandrian Symposia. If your
group is interested in hosting an Alexandrian Symposium, we'd like to hear
from you as soon as possible!

In addition, we always welcome instructors for our Symposia.  If you have
presented at a previous Alexandrian Symposium, send your class proposal
with title, a brief description, and a short list of sources to Mistress
Mari ferch Rathyen <kmoon at texas.net>.  If you have never presented a paper
for the Alexandrian Symposium Series, please contact us as well.  We'd like
to talk to you about your course idea ahead of time... again, contact
Mistress Mari.

Many thanks!

::GUNNORA::

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)