ANST - Request

Christopher D. Baran rrhms at texoma.net
Fri May 14 07:09:23 PDT 1999

	I am needing the help of Ansteorra fighters who are going to be at Steppes Warlord.  I am in an area that does not have a group and a few lone Ansteorrans (including myself) are trying to start one.  We have a large group of new folks who are interested in fighting but I do not have enough swords or dead rattan to make them practice weapons.  What I am needing is for people to bring dead and pulped out swords for me to distribute to these fighters for pell work.  As they are using trees for pells, using new rattan isn't a good idea.
	Anyway, this is a great chance for you to get rid of your "dead rattan" pile in the garage.  I will be on the field at Steppes so please seek me out.  If you know you have some please reply to me so I know to hunt you down as well.

	Thank you,

	Centurion Romanius