ANST - Standing in the frying pan

Tue May 18 19:20:21 PDT 1999

> Just wish to thank ALL the people who responeded to my post PRIVATELY, but
>
> due to time restriant must address a couple of other issues sent to me.
>
> 1.  Yes- I am an old fart and no- I am happily married so my ability to
> get
> it on a regular basis is not an issue.
> 2.  No- I never have judge an A&S event although once as landed Baron, I
> was
> asked to judge a beer compitition- They all won in my opinion.
	etc., etc., etc.

> Baron Bors

Sounds like some people got torqued at a rational, but mordant set of
questions.  You raised a number of points I am inclined to agree with.  You
outlined your view of the problem.  Do you have some ideas (irritating or
not) for resolving the problems?  All, of course, in the interest of
continuing the roil.

Bear