ANST - re: my rant on destroying legends (long)

Screamin Gael screamingael at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 22:39:08 PDT 1999

>or even  that the Darkies really
>-preferred- slavery, that there was no Holocaust, and even if it did
>happen,
>the Jews deserved it for that "Elders of Zion" thing, and so forth.

Pardon me if I misinterpret your meaning here, but those are some (pardon
language) damned insulting comparisons there. I'm trying to write a
dissertation about how we should emulate the great heros instead of
dubunking them, and you compare that to neo-nazi coverups of the Holocaust?
If you mean otherwise, I appologize. But if this was your intent, then I say
How dare you sir!

I am not saying we should live lies, I am saying that are legends are meant
to teach us to be better than we are, and that we should aspire to match and
surpass the greatness of our tales. I have had enough problems with white
supremecists to last me a friggin' lifetime, so please clearly explain
yourself if you are not trying to compare me to them