ANST - Help me with this list

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Wed May 19 07:42:27 PDT 1999

'Scriptoris'    for the College of Scribes, if you are looking for e-mail
list groups.
Regions  - 5 of them
Apprentices & Protogee (tho these are not really orders, but Apprentices do
have a e-mail list)

Hillary

Krzysztof Kopernik <kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG> on 05/19/99 06:05:20 AM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG