ANST - Terracotta Sculpture

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed May 19 07:48:49 PDT 1999

On 19 May 99, at 3:14, Nathan W. Jones wrote:

> Chiang wrote:
> > Hey Gio! Ever heard of the First Emperor's tomb? There are several
> >thousand examples of terra cotta there. There have been tons of books and
> >documentaries on it.
>
> Umm...no, I haven't heard of the First Emperor's Tomb.  Is it
> Egyptian?

Chinese i think ... if not mistaken he's speaking of the army of life-size
terra cotta soldiers set to guard the tomb (went to see an exhibit at the
Kimbell several years back from that tomb including quite a few of the warrior
statues ...)

should be several online resources regarding this ... might look it up myself
this afternoon.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves