ANST - (an aside on inkle weaving)

Mstrsmara at aol.com Mstrsmara at aol.com
Wed May 19 18:20:28 PDT 1999

What I meant by "tons of documentation" was......people have documented for
A&S competitions and displays.  Talk to other weavers see where they get
thier info.  I wish I could help with the weaving, but if you have any
questions on glass, well I could show you the right path!  :-)

<Oddly enough I was recently re-reading Helene Bress's definative work on
inkle
<weaving.  She states that while the word "inkle" is indeed period, researches
<don't know precisely to what it refers except that it was a tape weaving of
some
<kind.

This is a great example of what happens when you research!  Talk with other
weavers see if they have found any other sources that say the same thing.
Keep up the reading!

Mara