ANST - Help me with this list Part 2

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu May 20 12:36:12 PDT 1999

On 20 May 99, at 6:51, karl muller wrote:

> >How about the Peoples Liberation Front of Ansteorra, and the Ansteorran
> >Peoples Liberation Front, not to mention the Liberation Front of
> >Ansteorran People? :)
> >
> you forgot the liberation of ansteorra's people's fronts. now that would
> be a sight to behold. but only when the little ones aren't around. km

file under "is that a sword in your scabbard or are you just happy to see me
..." and always remember, it's not how long ones sword is, but how skilled one
is in it's use ....

add to the list:

	KLA: Keltoi Liberation Army

	BFK: Brotherhood of Free Keltoi (alternately known FrK's, many of whome are
also fabulous and often quite furry)	 ...

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)