ANST - Mythical tourney styles

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Fri May 21 14:45:20 PDT 1999

Timo wrote:

> May '98 Steppes Warlord - "SDEL"  AAAAAAHHHH!!!

To add to (soontobesir) timo's point, don't forget that particular steppes
warlord had 95+ fighters enter into the list. I think that had been any
other format we would have been fighting well into the next day.  So, I
personally feel that sometimes the Double elimination style tourneys are
needed.

    Also, that day. Those of us who were knocked out of the tournament and
still wanted to fight got a "off to the side" melee practice going.  It was
alot of fun.   So, if there's anyone who gets knocked out of a double elim
tourney early and still wants to fight, I would suggest that they start
something like this or pick-up fights.
Ld. Conor na Mara
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
I'm in shape ... round's a shape isn't it?