ANST - Event Steward vs Autocrat

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Mon May 24 13:06:49 PDT 1999

Hey!  No scrolls for this!!!  Naughty Gilli - white scrolls indeed!  See if I
ever paint again!  : D

Personally I'd like to add in my two cents:  if we have "coin of the Realm" being
chocolate chip cookies, known by all, how about "Paper of the Realm"?  And can we
mention something aobut soap, please?  We are Anachronistic!!!!

smirking inordinately,

Curstaidh