ANST - Missing Something?

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 21:20:32 PDT 1999

Greetings unknown brother Squire,
Othar here.

At Squire's and Cadet's a few weeks ago, my Lady was loading up our gear and
inadvertently packed a red belt of your's with our stuff and it has made its
way to my home.  I'd like to get it back to you as soon as possible.  Please
contact me privately to identify this belt, as discretion is called for.  My
phone number is in the Black Star; my wife is the Coastal Regional
Treasurer.

For those of you who know of a squire who was at the event and is not on
this list, please pass them this message.

Thank you all,

Othar Morganson  Stargate, Ansteorra  morganson at hotmail.com
                         or
Jerry Dreifuerst  Houston, Texas  jerryd at neosoft.com