ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Cameron Lewis camlewis at swbell.net
Wed May 26 19:58:36 PDT 1999

Michael Tucker wrote:

> If it is staff you need, I feel confident that volunteers could be found among
> the good folk of Ansteorra (and presumably Trimaris), to take up the slack from
> their friends and neighbors in Meridies who could not thus attend.

I was so looking forward to going to Gulf Wars this year during spring
break...so much so that we planned to go for the whole week.  If the
original dates were possible for this year I would also volunteer time
to help the autocrats during the week and I am sure my brothers and
sisters in the academic community would do the same so they COULD
participate this year.

Sir Alrek
Oklahoma City Public Schools