ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Wed May 26 20:59:38 PDT 1999

I would gladly volunteer!  The trend for Spring Break, in many districts in Texas, may start to be towards the end
of March rather than the beginning, due to many districts lengthening their school year.  Spring Branch ISD, if I
remember correctly, has moved its Spring Break back to March (drat, where's my paper?) 20th or so - a week later
than this year's, if memory serves me correctly.

As it stands now, Gulf Wars is pretty much out of the picture for me if all stands as is.  I'll truly miss it, too!

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet Ansteorrae