[ANST - Re:good news]

Keith Hood hoodkl at netscape.net
Thu May 27 13:21:33 PDT 1999

I say we go after Italy.  Great food, great wine, great women, great beaches,
great cars, and we know from experience we can beat them easy.  We've got the
troops standing by in Albania and Macedonia.  Just send them some kite shields
and maces and we're all set -- they already got helmets.  <G>

     Tomonaga

------

A long bow and a stong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.
The nock to the cord, the shaft to the ear,
And a foreign king for a mark!

     --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra