ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Thu May 27 15:59:06 PDT 1999

spring break conflicts. I guess I need to start looking
> closer at Lillies.

 Ysabeau of Prague

 The War of the Lilies is one of my all time favorite events, and I highly recommend it to any Ansteorran, or anyone else for that matter.  they are good and gracious hosts, they understand the need for a summer vacation, have more arts and sciences than anyone can possibly attend, and throw a great party.  i have never understood why there isnt a larger Ansteorran presence at this great war.

With my own two cents,

Baroness Ceridwen