ANST - Apology to Galen

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Thu May 27 21:36:47 PDT 1999

Eeek!  Who was that Curstaidh that just ---okay, okay,  it was THIS
Curstaidh that had the claws out!   Can I blame it on PMS?  My cat made
me do it?  Nope - just dumb me!

I'm sorry Galen, you truly didn't deserve that return e-mail just
because you (rightly so) pointed out the flaws of my thinking.  I
shouldn't have so easily taken offense at what you wrote, because they
were your opinions and I jumped to the conclusion of being "singled
out".  <sigh>  I should know better than to be on-line and eating dark
chocolate at the same time!!!!

I'm sorry for the flaming reaction!

big foot in even bigger mouth,

Curstaidh