choices .... Re: ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu May 27 22:30:11 PDT 1999

On 27 May 99, at 21:42, Ronnie wrote:

> Whatever we do, let it be done with kindness and courtesy.  People with
> hard choices to make have enough of a burden with having to make them.
> We've all been there and likely will again.  What goes around comes
> around, hunney over vinegar,

when faced with presenting hard choices, always to ones benefit to presenting a
softer alternative side by side .. most will usually take that alternative ..
and you win.

> ...fewer muscles to smile ...

especially when showing teeth ...

and fewer muscles still to present "digitus erectus" .. the infamous gesture of
defiance, aka "pluck yew" (still a good story even if not completely true)

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)