ANST - Apology to Galen

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri May 28 07:21:51 PDT 1999

Galen here...

As a rule, I try to read everything in my in-box before
responding to anything.  Sometimes this saves me the
trouble of posting answers to questions that have already
been answered.  Today, this practice has saved me from
posting the retort to your note that I'd drafted.

Thanks!  And I'm sorry if it seemed I was picking on you;
I didn't mean to.  I'm just concerned that, in overly
criticizing the Gulf War autocrats (which I think we are
in danger of doing), we may kill the goose that lays
the golden egg of the War.

My purpose is not to censor posts to this list, nor
even really to appeal for self-censorship by the posters,
but simply to express my opinion, just as everyone else
does.

- Galen of Bristol