ANST - Found at Warlord

Michelle C. Hall M.D. mchallmd at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 31 20:50:36 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the Anstroerran List:

Bice de Pietro reported:
>If I may, I would like to use this space to send a big Vivat! to a young
boy
and girl who attended Steppes Warlord this past weekend.  They rescued a
very scared little Boston bulldog from drowning.
-snip-
I later talked with them about the dog and was told that they had checked
with the First Monday people, who told them that someone left him there.
-snip-
Since he had on a rabies tag another lady said she would take him
home with her and contact the vet on Tuesday and see if she could locate the
owner.  If this was not successful, she wanted to keep him herself.

So, if you lost this dog and want it back, try contacting your vet in
Garland.  If you don't want him, shame on you!  He was a very sweet little
dog.  Either way, he was very lucky these two good kids saw his problem in
time to save him. Again, Vivats to them.>

I know the lady who currently has possession of the adorable dog in
question.  The phone number on the dog's tag is no longer functioning.  The
lady and her lord are delighted to adopt the dog and have aptly named him
"Warlord."  They would very much like to keep Warlord and have already grown
rather attached to him.  If the owners care to identify themselves and
provide an explanation for his near death experience, negotiations can be
entered into for his return, although it will break the lady's heart.  They
may contact me for further information.

Yours in service-

Mary Teresa Hathaway
Proud Housemother, House Bloodstone