ANST - Eldern's Samhain

Kerowench at aol.com Kerowench at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 18:38:59 PST 1999

I would like to send a hearty Vivat the Barony of the Eldern Hills for
hosting a wonderful event this past weekend. The weather was nice, even with
the rain and from all appearances everyone had a good time. Many cattle were
raided and the battles were grand to watch. I have been to 6 Samhains so far
and have never been disappointed in the activities. The people of the Eldern
Hills give their all to make you feel at home in their Barony.  Congrats on
another success, Eldern!!!

Lady Sorcha McCullogh
Shire of Brad Leah
Head of House Anthrax