ANST - Accepting applications for SR Chronicler...

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 12:57:21 PST 1999

I would like to add my personnal thanks for the
wonderful job that Baronness Margret has done as
chronicler.  I have had problems with either my local
post office or the registry, I am unable to determine
which (both seem to want to point the finger in the
others direction).  As a result, I have been dropped
twice this year from the rolls.

Her Excellency has been very kind throughout this
trial.

Your Excellency, thank you.  If I can ever be of
service, please call upon me.

With gratitude,

Cullinn McCrandall
Tempio

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda