ANST - Kingdom A&S (newest Iris)

Fopdejour1 at aol.com Fopdejour1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 20:33:07 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/10/99 4:08:16 AM !!!First Boot!!!, maleah at swbell.net
writes:

<< And let us not forget our newest Iris, Charles de Bourbon.

 Congratulations, Charles.

 Hasheika Maleah

<blush>   Thank you very much Maleah, I'll get you later!!!!

    I too would like to add my voice to the numerous ones that have praised
the event (Kingdom A&S) and the running thereof.  I am so proud of our
neighbors in WestGate that did such a marvelous job putting together this
event.  My sincere thanks to Lady Ceara who did a magnificent job as the
steward of the event, and Herr Manfred as the Feastocrat.
    Also, congrats to everyone who participated in the event, we are such a
lucky kingdom to have such a talented bunch of artisans...I think we did our
selves proud, and I know those of us selected to represent Ansteorra at Gulf
War hope to make each and every one of our fellow countrymen proud of "their"
Artisans.
    To the Laurels who showed up "en masse" to judge, I thank you for your
time and effort put forth into making it a worthwhile experience for all of
us.
    To those who came, not to enter, but simply to support an
artisan.....thank you!!!

That's about it from me!!

I remain in service to The Dream and slave to fashion,

  HL Charles de Bourbon