periodic games .... Re: ANST - Last weekend of TRF

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Nov 10 09:29:31 PST 1999

On 10 Nov 99, at 17:02, Joe Parris wrote:

> Brian, this is Alan, please make sure I have my pass into Faire. I got that
> Pente Tourney to run hehe, and of course if you need me, I will herald as well.

speaking of board games, any active Go players out there ??? ...

last time i went to a major event, set out my board and stones under a tree
along a main walkway hoping for a "drop in game" but alas, no takers (15 years
back, doing so would have them lining up to play ...).  was looking at board
and stones last weekend and realizing it's time to knock the rust off of my
play skills.

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)