ANST - Performers Wanted!

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Nov 10 14:32:35 PST 1999

Hello!

I had a fellow in Austin write to me wondering about getting performers
for his company's Xmas party.  He agreed to have his message posted
publically.  If anybody from the area needs a little extra $$ for them
or for their group, drop him a note to find out more information.  WRITE
TO HIM AT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS...HE'S NOT ON THIS LIST!  Also, if someone
could forward this to teh Bryn Gwlad list, it would be appreciated....

Isobel

_________________________

        Clendon Gibson < cgibson at SymTX.com >  wrote:

Hello.

        I am trying to find performers for a Christmas event for my
company.  The event is to be held at a castle-like setting and so we are
trying to find entertainers/musicians appropriate to that setting. Just
today it occurred to me to look up the SCA, and see if I could get help
that way.   I realize this is something of an unusual request, but any
help is
appreciated.

        We are located in Austin.