ANST-Announce - Scandinavian (and Other) Stuff

Lecygne123 at aol.com Lecygne123 at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 06:47:47 PST 1999

I will shortly be leaving the Outlands for Nordmark (Sweden) upon the
occasion of my marriage.  While visiting there, I have found many sources for
books and other materials that may be of interest to medievalists, and most
especially, many source materials on Vikings and Scandinavia that I have
never seen outside of Sweden before.  My new Lord and Master and I will also
be traveling extensively throughout Europe and the British Isles.  I will be
creating a small enterprise to provide a listing of these books and materials
for those interested.  If you would wish to be placed on a mailing listing
available books on costuming, armouring, heraldry, general medieval history,
etc. and anything I deem of good interest in these specialized fields, please
send me your e-mail address, to LeCygne123 at aol.com, and I will place you on
the list.

Ly. Adelicia von Hohenschwangau