ANST - Fwd: FW: Just Say No!

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Nov 11 08:56:21 PST 1999

Galen here...

Here's a 6-year Air Force veteran who agrees with
Kazimir.  I agree with the point of the post,
but that doesn't mean I want to see that debate
on the Ansteorra list.  Such a posting would get
one kicked off the Elfsea list (which I administer).

And on the topic of off-topic postings, could we
please take a few of the private notes private?
I've surely had a score of notes in my box the
last couple days that were simply one person
contacting another person, via a 250-person
mailing list.  Too much of this clogs the list
and makes a good forum into something people
with real lives can't subscribe to.

- Galen of Bristol
(mka Paul Mitchell, SSgt, USAFRes)

John 20:21-23