ANST - Fwd: FW: Just Say No!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Nov 11 12:29:39 PST 1999

> >- Galen of Bristol
> >(mka Paul Mitchell, SSgt, USAFRes)

> >John 20:21-23
> >

> patriotic comments are not welcomed.  but religious one are?

Although I, too, agree with the anti-Jane Fonda campaign I feel the
posting was inappropriate for this particular list. I even enjoyed the
post but that does not take away from the initial complaint.

Now as for your last comment it seems to me that a few numbers
attached to a .sig line is far different from sending an exclusive email
dedicated to the subject. Now if His Excellency had submitted an
email detailing his personal beliefs of the passage and stressing that
any who didn't agree with this passage would go to Hell I would be
one of the first to protest the posting. Since I've never read the
referenced passage I have no idea whether it is appropriate to this
list or not.

So basically it appears that your comment is nothing more than flame
bait or a dire need to get a life.

Yours,

Gunthar Jonsson