ANST - Fwd: FW: Just Say No!

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 12:43:25 PST 1999

--- karl muller <apophysis at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: "Paul Mitchell" <pmitchel at flash.net>
> >

> >- Galen of Bristol
> >(mka Paul Mitchell, SSgt, USAFRes)

> tasks.

With all due respect, what about the advertisment on the bottom of your
email.  Anyone who has been on the Internet for any amount of time
knows that SigLines will appear that contain anything from personal
information or comments (like Galen's or Geek Codes, etc), to Www
advertisements (like yours), to automatic information about how to get
on and off mailing lists like the final one quoted here that is on
every Ansteorran post.

The fact of the matter is that Galen's response was about something
that was posted to the list, and his SigLine did not change for that
post, or any other that he has posted in several months.  Your response
obviously was hoping to enflame this issue, which by my posting who was
going to ignore things it obviously had.  But only so much as to say :
"Please, let us TRY to make comments constructive, not destructive."

Timothy of Glastonbury
mka Tim Rayburn

--- I stopped typing here, but I bet there's more. :)