ANST - Posting vs. sig line

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:25:44 PST 1999

Karl notes Viscount Galen's:

>>Here's a 6-year Air Force veteran who agrees with
>>Kazimir.  I agree with the point of the post,
>>but that doesn't mean I want to see that debate
>>on the Ansteorra list.  Such a posting would get
>>one kicked off the Elfsea list (which I administer).
>>- Galen of Bristol
>>(mka Paul Mitchell, SSgt, USAFRes)

>>John 20:21-23

- and counters:

>patriotic comments are not welcomed.  but religious one are?

A patriotic signature line attachment would be as welcome as Galen's
religious one.  The post in question had the sole function of promoting a
political agenda unrelated to this list.

Yes, Galen's sig line is appropriate, but the anti-Fonda post was out of
line.

Dennis Grace,
former ETC(SS), USN (10 Years)
and practicing atheist