[Re: ANST - Some facts (was "Fwd: FW: Just Say No!")]

Stephanie Edwards karmacat at usa.net
Thu Nov 11 14:02:41 PST 1999

Just an observation.

We have now spent 4 hours 38 minutes (give or take) and including mine 15
e-mails discussing a topic most believe to be inappropriate for the site.

Would the better option ( and obviously I am guilt of not following such
advice), to just let the thread drop and reply to the person privately if you
believe it to be an inappropriate thread.

Stephania
who has way too much time on her hands today

Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> wrote:
Michael Tucker (michaelt at neosoft.com) said something that sounded like:
> I hope this gets in under the wire before Pug has to kill the thread...
(*grin*)

My triger finger has been itching for a while. *grin*

Ciao,

Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  graceful about that lady. A young woman bursting
with