ANST - Childrens Activities

YTHmin at aol.com YTHmin at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 10:53:45 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/14/99, 6:48:25 AM, ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG writes:
<<I would like to know where I might find a good resource for childrens
activities that are at least semi-period.  ANY help with this will be more
than greatly appreciated.  Keep in mind I am looking for indoor activites as
the event they will be used at is in February. Thank you.

Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe (MKA Melinda Kinser)
Event Steward of Bards & Arts IV>>>>

Oh another good and fun idea is to select a fairy tale
and have the kids learn it. they can spend the day making costumes and then
perform  before the court or such....if they can't memorize it have them
perform the actions and parts as a creative reading...ie an instant play

Steve