[Re: ANST - Survey....]

Stephanie Edwards karmacat at usa.net
Fri Nov 12 12:42:28 PST 1999

Turns out Sofi's Stitches is a business operating on the web and at SCA
events.  The business address is for Peoria, IL where Bradley University is
located.  Either this is a real project being undertaken by someone involved
in her business, or she is misrepresenting the University in an attempt to
gain customers.

If nothing else, according to her schedule, Sofi's Stiches will be at Gulf
Wars, so anyone going can ask her then what this was about.

Ly. Stephania

"Ladyarabella" <ladyarabella at home.com> wrote:
Arabella here:
Actually Isobel I did survey's like this one in my Public Relations Classes
at UTA before I graduated.  One of my senior classes had a hypothetical
issue we were supposed to use our skills to make a presentation for our
final grade.  It was the ONLY grade in the class was this project and it
took all semester, and part of the process was surveys.  So ..... this may
really be for real.